Camden County High School Media Center is open to students between 6:300 and 4:00 Monday – Thursday and 6:30 to 2:30 on Friday.
1. The media center is one in which students have access to resources, the facility, and the staff.
2. Students wishing to use the library during lunch, or during a class period, must secure a pass authorized by one of his/her teachers, unless the entire class is meeting in the media center. Passes are not required for use of the media center before school. After school, students are permitted to enter the library without a pass until 2:35, after this time a pass is required.
3. Students must have a specific assignment to work on and will be sent back to class if they do not.
4. Students who are talking, playing and not on task will be removed from the Media Center.
5. No materials will be checked out to a student nor will passwords be reset without the school issued ID.